Time flies fast... 2015 is coming to a year end soon...

Hi everyone, I'm back for another posting again... was not feeling well last week as I got a terrible flu... maybe got it after being caught in the rain in the afternoon Smiley... however, time really flies as now we are coming towards the end of year 2015... I'm already getting in the mood for the year end celebration... haha! Smiley

I felt glad yesterday as I have managed to finish a 10 km night marathon on 19 Dec at the Orchid Country Club (OCC) Smiley...  by right, I was supposed to go with my friends, Xinlin and Serene but Xinlin has backed out at the very last minute due to a family gathering so only Serene and I went for the run instead... yet, it is a great experience for both of us as we felt accomplished that we have managed to finish the marathon without being the last runner although we have missed the flag-off timing for the run... plus, this is the first time where we get to enjoy the night breeze and the scenery of golf course... oh well, here are some of the pictures that I took after the marathon at the OCC:

My Bib Number

Finisher's Medal (front view)

Finisher's Medal (back view)

Free voucher given after the free screening of blood pressure & glucose test...
glad that both test results comes out normal for both of us...

Since after the first marathon (which is the Shape Run held in this Jul 2015), both Serene and me have been registering for few marathons just in order to lose weight... yup, you might say I am crazy as I am not a marathon runner plus I am not registering for competition... but after completing 2 marathons, I just realised that marathons can be quite fun as it makes me to relaxed and enjoy the scenery while I am running... plus, I can get to see the different areas of the whole Singapore view... hehe... Smiley

The past few days both Nic and me was quiet... after we had an argument on Thu before my marathon due to a misunderstanding... hiaxz... I know Nic and me are best of friends and we will never get together... and I know that Jan may have told him that I am naive and not a street-smart person after the incident at the Hai Di Lao restaurant where I know that Nic is tired and have to send us home... but I could not tell anyone that I do not have enough money for cab if not I would not need to trouble Jan to call her hubby... plus, how am I going to explain to my parents that I went back alone in a cab?

Yes, I may be naive and not a street-smart person to many people at times... yet, I do not get it why would need Nic be bother with what Jan says... and because I show more concern to Serene that I told him I have not source for Serene's gift and we ended up arguing on the phone lol... is not I worried that I could not get her a gift but when I didn't ask for help and he volunteered to help me... now, he totally forgot about it and when I have not finished my statement he jumped to conclusion... haixz... I think I should tell this to him:

"Nic, I am not naive that I could not take care of myself... I may not look as brave as what you may think that because there are things I do not want to show or tell... but please, at least let me complete my sentences first next time or ask me if you are unclear before you start jumping to conclusions or screaming at me! Do you know how angry and hurtful to hear this especially when I am working in the office and is sick at the same time?! Yes, my message can be unclear or indirect sometimes but I am sick and may not be able to think through properly during that time... at least asking me would be better than you screaming at me?! Smiley"

Till today, it makes me mad just thinking about this matter... though I really want to forget but I am not very sure if I can face him again on 28 Dec night as we have agreed to meet to have a gift exchange for Christmas Day... I really hope that I will be able to let go my feelings here and meet him on 28 Dec like as if nothing has happened... I know that this argument may have make the both of us feel uncomfortable to face each other... as this is the first time we also had a very big argument over the phone...

And because of that, I was thinking should I even initiate a clear break after 28 Dec meeting... which means we shall not meet forever unless with Jan around... however, today he called me about 28 Dec outing... guess he might have forgotten about the argument though I know that we are still friends but somehow or rather I find that our conversation seem to be very different... the way we talked and the tone... haixz ...

Well anyway got to go now as later I need to clear my mind to decide if I really want to come back to office and work (due to my executive who is on medical leave Smiley)... maybe I might come down if I am able to claim back the half day leave (if not then is no point going back)... guess I need to think through it till tomorrow morning Smiley... but if I can claim back my leave then I will be going back to office to work and claim my leave on Thu, 24 Dec if possible...

So, I shall not think about it and wait for my manager to revert to me about the leave before I shall give her my decision... as for now, I shall go and get my beauty sleep... goodnight everyone, I will post again some time soon! Smiley