Goodbye 2015, welcome 2016! =)

Hohoho... another year has passed and the new year is here once again... has everyone made any new year resolution for this new year, 2016? Well, personally I don't usually make but this year round I decided to have two resolutions... that is to start on my multi-level marketing business (Amway) slowly and to graduate from my degree course by the year 2016... 

Well, the past 2015 year has been a lot of learning for me especially towards the year end... in the month of Dec... a lot of the ups and downs such as the unhappiness, sadness, loneliness etc... plus also been very busy with work and personal stuff... that I didn't know it was coming to the year end though...

Although all of us are busy with work and other stuff... I am glad that we still managed to meet up during the last period of the Dec holidays to celebrate the festive season of the month... I have been to many places with friends such as Gardens By The Bay and Universal Studio Singapore (though this is the very 1st time that I have been to these places...pictures are below)...

Gardens By The Bay with friends...


Universal Studio Singapore here we come! ;)










Not only that, I also had some gift exchange with friends over the past few weeks... though they were wrapped poorly but I hope that my friends appreciated and liked the gifts that I bought for them (pictures shown below)...

Christmas cum Birthday gift for Xinlin...

Christmas cum Birthday gift for Serene...

Moving on, it is the year 2016 and the first memory that I will have is my very first trip (without parents) on 9-10 Jan at Impian Morib Hotel, located at Pantai Morib, Selangor, Malaysia... I will be setting off on 8 Jan night taking the Grassland coach all the way to my friend's house at Kuala Lumpur and returning on 10 Jan night, again taking the Grassland coach to Singapore... guess will reach Singapore at about 6-7am in the morning on 11 Jan... thus, I have applied leave from work on that day... can't wait to look forward although it is a very short trip... anyway, here's are some pictures of the places of interests that I may be visiting... more pictures will be uploaded once I have come back from my trip...






Also, for the coming 2016 year, I am planning to travel to Korea with my cousins and friends... now in the planning stage as we are researching and gathering information on the places to go as we are planning to go free and easy... I still miss Korean food especially the Ginseng chicken soup, Bibimbap, Jeju oranges etc... what I missed most is the mini balls ice cream that my family bought it from the vending machine from our previous trip (picture as shown below)... that was the best as we could not find in Singapore anymore... hopefully, we can plan this Korea trip well so that all of us can go and enjoy... at the same time, it won't clash with my school exam dates too... 

Mini ball ice cream...

Well, I hope that year 2016 will be another exciting year for everyone... with more happiness and good health for everyone too, not just for myself too! Although it might be too late to say this to everyone now but I will still like to wish everyone who are reading this blog here a:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016, EVERYONE! 

With this, I shall stop here for the night and will post again some other time... but, before that, earlier I have left out one more new year resolution for 2016... which is that I hope that I can at least go for one countdown party in this year... it can be either a Chinese New Year countdown party or a countdown party to 2017 with friends or family... but as long as it is a countdown party I would not mind as I have never been one before and hope that I can go for once to have a feel of it... thanks and good night everyone!